no response is no...

So I've told you guys a little about the query process.  The letter I posted I would send to an agent and then best case scenario they get back to me about wanting more of my work.  Worst case scenario you would think would be a rejection...but there is a worser (I know that this is awful to use when I claim to be a writer but it is the word that fits) situation.  It is a no response.  So there are some agents that just say they don't have time to answer every query.  I get that...they get hundreds of them a day.  But at least have an autoresponse to tell me you got my email.  And most at least tell you that in like six weeks if you haven't heard it is a no...but there are a few that give no time period.  I mean it makes sense that after six weeks you should give up on anyone but still waiting around like that...close to torture...not really.  Anyway that is my vent for the day :)
On the brighter side I read an article that made me so grateful for all that I have and gave me a good kick in my wallowing pants.