No writing Sunday

So Sunday I don't do anything with writing...well cause it's work and I don't work on Sundays :)  So I will take the day out to blog about some type of randomness in my life...
Something I have been semi proud of in my life is that i have never had braces...I say semi because my teeth have always been slightly crooked, not that perfect just had braces look that I have to admit I have always slightly coveted. 
So anyway I went to the dentist this past week and lo and behold I need to have braces.  No I did not time travel back to my fifteenth birthday.  I guess when my wisdom teeth came in they pushed the rest of my teeth forward and now they are evidenly going to collapse.  I don't know if the dentist said that to scare me but scare me he did. 
So good news I don't have to get my wisdom teeth pulled and when I told my hygenist I was 29 she said no way...you don't look that o...I mean you look 22 at the oldest. (This coming from an eighteen year old girl)
Bad news if I don't get braces my whole face could fall in...