Some interesting stats...

Sorry I've been mia for a bit.  The publishing world goes quiet over Thanksgiving weekend so I figured when in Rome...
So I read the blog of an agent tonight that said that she accepts submissions from one percent of her queries...that's right ONE percent.  Holy cow...why didn't I try to be a model instead ;)  But I guess those odds should make me work harder right :)  I'm actually really loving this journey even if it sounds like I'm not.  The things I'm learning, the qualities I'm improving in myself...all reasons why this experience is one of the best of my life :) 
In the shower I was thinking well hey if no one is interested in my stuff then I never have to do any more writing.  Usually less work would make me happy but in this case it made me sad...that says a little something about my passion right??