Good things come to those who wait

I've heard so many success stories over the last months of trying to break into this industry.  There have been a few overnight successes but for the most part I've seen people that were bruised, battered, and above all REJECTED.  The one thing they had in common was that they all got back up again. 
I've been thinking about talent and I believe that talent is necessary to make it but is it always the most talented that finally make it???  I really believe that over talent those that perservere are the stories that we hear.  It makes me sad to think that there are undiscovered Jane Austens, Laud Montgomerys, and J.K. Rowlings out there but it makes me determined to not be one :)
One of my favorite sayings in Japanese is Yosh!   I can't write it without an exclamation point because it means here I come.  People say it before they take on a hard or discouraging task.  They say it when they are ready to take on the world. 
YOSH!