Summer as a writer

I'm going to start by saying I LOVE being a mother. I also adore being a writer. But being the two at the same time during summer vacation? Definitely not a day at the beach. I was ridiculously stupid and planned a book release two days after my son returns to school.

Oh-mai-goodness!!

Anyway, with summer along with two wonderful trips to see family and warm days full of time with my beautiful boy is all coming to an end. Now it's time to look ahead to the fall and, yes, the most wonderful time of the year, CHRISTMAS!! That kind of has nothing to do with anything, but anytime I can get away with mentioning Christmas...I will.

Look out world because I'm bout to set it off on this writing rampage. No idea why that last sentence came out like that, but hey, I'll go with it :)

So along with my moaning ;) here's the good news....

Ready....

Are you sure....

Okay, even I'm irritated...the prequel to the Skinniness is Next to Goddessness? series, Sara's Story will be out on August 4th!!! WOOO HOOOO :)

I know people expected Audrey's Story next and she's coming soon, I promise (she's even up for preorder on Ibook). But you'll fall in love with Sara, I promise, and even better, you'll love her connection to the Sunday Lunchers.

Added bonus for all you thirty somethings? Sara's Story is set in the nineties (oh yeah!)

Without further ado, here's Sara's Story's cover: